Preparations to the interviews

 



In the beginning of the fourth day we played more team building games to make all members closer. After the games we created international groups and started to think about questions for the interviewing volunteers. Later we presented it to each other and discussed the structure.  

We also made leaflets to spread message about Russian aggression on Ukraine and the importance of peace. 

After the lunch we met in conference room to play another game, leaders gave us ten papers and we wrote ten popular names or characters on them. Many people got interested and wanted to play more, but sadly, we had work to do. 

In the evening we set a bonfire, cooked sausages and reflected the day. 


Let's read what our participants think about that day:

Denis: Please, introduce yourself.

Karolina: I am Karolina, I am 17 years old, I am from the Lithuanian group.

D: What do you feel being on the project?

K: This is my second project, that’s why I know how the system works. I am glad to be here, meet new people and get knowledge about how to make an interview. 

D: What did you do on May 2nd?

K: The day was full of activities as every other day. This day we played team building games and first started to work on the interview. Also, we made leaflets to spread the information about the war.

D: Did you like the games?

K: I am not a fan of games, but I liked the game where we had to guess names of famous people – it was very fun.

D: How did you manage to write questions for the interview?

K: At first it was a little difficult, but with the hints from leaders it turned out to be easier. So I think that we managed to do our task.

D: What was the main idea of the leaflets? 

K: As I mentioned before, we made leaflets to spread the information about the Russian aggression. We decided to make handmade leaflets, because it attracts the attention of people and they appreciate it.

D: How was the evening at the bonfire?

K: It was warm, music played, there were tasty sausages, good company and pleasant atmosphere of a spring night. I reckon that this evening, as well as the whole day will be in my memories for a long time. 


Dominika: Can you introduce yourself? 

Marek: Hello, my name Marek, I am from Slovakia and I am 17 years old.  

D: How do you feel to be here? 

M: First day I have kind like weird feeling, because we didn't know each other. But now I love to be here.  

D: What did you do on 2nd of May? 

M: On the second of May, we were divided into international groups consisting of Polish, Lithuanians, Ukrainians and Slovaks, and we have to prepare questions for interviews in Zamość. We played a lot of games outside. 

D: Did you like games that we you played outside? 

M: I liked it. It was really nice. I enjoyed it.  

D: How did you manage to think up the questions for the interview? 

M: We tried to come up with questions so that we could also learn some details about volunteering. 

D: I heard you made some leaflets. What type of leaflets have you produced? 

M: We have to make the leaflets which were supposed to give some message to the people about war in Ukraine.



Comments